Thursday, August 18, 2011

Minature Panda Pancakes

Taste and see that the Lord is good; 
blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.
Psalm 34:8 NIV

I love miniature pancakes! They are a little challenging because of their tiny size, but they are just so cute! Here's some tiny Pandas that I made for my kids. I'm enjoying my new Wilton black food coloring!
The pandas are made completely out of pancakes...even the black eyes which were itty bitty.


 The bottom little guy looks a little worried. Perhaps he knows he's about the get eaten...Hmm?

Has anybody ever tried making birthday cake pancakes? I've seen several recipes online and I'm interested in giving them a try to see how they work for art pancakes. HERE is the recipe I'm thinking about trying. They looks sooooo delicious don't ya think?

Blessings,
Jenni

9 comments:

  1. could you really go wrong with something that looks or taste like cake batter??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you so much for visiting my blog! I'm so happy because now I found yours. You are truly an amazing artist. I can't believe the things you're making with pancakes. And the details are just incredible. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pandas are perfect! I had to look closely, because at first I thought you'd used googley eyes, but nope, it's batter. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to "like" all of the comments above. These panda pancakes are so adorable! And I love your painted cookies on the following post. You really do a lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kids would totally LOVE these! Daddy brought them pandas back from China a couple of years ago and they have loved pandas ever since.

    I am definately going to have to try to make these someday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brandi, my daughter has been loving anything Asian lately so we can totally relate!

    ReplyDelete