Friday, December 2, 2011

Candy Cane Apple

I'm going to cheat a little in this post by re-posting this candy cane apple that I made up last year. Why? Well, maybe you didn't see it last year.....and I totally used this idea again today so it's on my mind.

After school I asked my son, "Would you like an apple?" to which he replied a definite, "No."

Then, I remembered making this candy cane last year and I decided to cut one up for him even though he didn't want an apple.

"Here's your candy cane!" I called......He took one look and there was excitement galore! And.....to my happiness, it was completely gobbled up enthusiastically!  Amazing what a little altering can do.

Give it a try-it might work for you to :)

Also, I have a new Christmas Tutorial featured on Amy's blog. Check it out HERE

Blessings,
Jenni

5 comments:

  1. I didn't see this last year! Glad you reposted it! So cute and such brilliant idea to get your son to eat the apple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! You're fabulous!! I'm totally using this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really cute ... I have to do that for my little one. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I love healthy holiday ideas. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete